We work with the best in the industry to provide HR solutions that ensure compliance and take as much of the HR work and responsibility off our clients’ plates. Our offerings fit every budget and meet the spectrum needs across industries and for all size employer groups.
We currently offer the following HR products and services:
COBRA/State Continuation Administration:
- Automated COBRA/State Continuation administration
- Notification tracking and scanning via USPS
- Premium collection, tracking, remittance and notifications
- Eligibility and enrollment tracking, with bi-monthly reporting
- Contact us for pricing (clients only)
ERISA Wrap Document:
The Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) is a federal law that sets standards of protection for individuals in most voluntarily established, private-sector employee benefit plans.
ERISA requires that plan administrators provide notification in writing of the most important facts about their retirement and health benefit plans including plan rules, financial information, and documents on the operation and management of the plan. Some of these facts must be provided to participants regularly and automatically by the plan administrator, while others are available upon request. Enforcement of ERISA compliance is divided among the US Department of Labor, the Internal Revenue Service, the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation and the Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA).
A “Wrap” Plan contains required ERISA language and plan specifics, and ‘wraps’ around the insurer certificate(s) of coverage, creating a fully compliant plan document and summary plan description (SPD). Proper distribution and availability of these documents ensures ERISA compliance for employer groups.
- Clients Only: document creation + certificate booklets, online document storage and a unique link/login for employees to access all securely at any time; Complete our Wrap Questionnaire and return to email@example.com
Section 125 POP Document:
- Clients Only: POP Document, Summary Plan Description (SPD), and Forms for enrollments, changes, and declinations; Complete our POP Questionnaire and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
For group clients who require an on-site HR solution, a SPHR certified specialist will come to your offices once for an assessment of your needs and thereafter as often as you require, to help you outsource some or all of your HR responsibilities. Flexible retainer contracts and project-only options available. Contact us for more information.