We work with the best in the industry to provide Benefits and HR solutions to fit our group clients’ and prospective client’s needs, maintain compliance, and take as much of the HR work and responsibility off our clients’ plates. We provide resources and solutions to fit every budget and meet the spectrum needs for all size employer groups and every industry.
We currently offer the following HR products, services and consultation:
ERISA Wrap Document:
The Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) is a federal law that sets standards of protection for individuals in most voluntarily established, private-sector employee benefit plans.
ERISA requires plan administrators provide plan participants notification in writing of the most important facts about their retirement and health benefit plans including plan rules, financial information, and documents on the operation and management of the plan. Some of these facts must be provided to participants regularly and automatically by the plan administrator, while others are available upon request. Enforcement of ERISA compliance is divided among the US Department of Labor, the Internal Revenue Service, the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation and the Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA).
A “Wrap” Plan contains required ERISA language and plan specifics, and ‘wraps’ around the insurer certificate(s) of coverage, creating a fully compliant plan document and summary plan description (SPD). Proper distribution and availability of these documents ensures ERISA compliance for employer groups.
- Group Clients: $250 for document creation + certificate booklets, online document storage and a unique link/login for employees to access all securely at any time; $75 annual for edits.
- Non-Clients: $500 for document creation; all carrier certificate booklets must be provided to us prior. $150 annual for edits.
Section 125 POP Doc and Non-Discrimination Testing:
- Group Clients: $150 for POP Document, Summary Plan Description (SPD), and POP Forms (4) for enrollments, changes, and declinations; $75 annual for Non-Discrimination Testing
- Non-Clients: $300 for POP Document, Summary Plan Description (SPD), and POP Forms (4) for enrollments, changes, and declinations; $75 annual for Non-Discrimination Testing
COBRA/State Continuation Administration:
- Automate your COBRA/State Continuation administration vs. handling manually
- Notification requirements generated electronically, and scanned/sent/tracked via USPS mail
- Premium collection, tracking, remittance and notifications
- Maintain compliance at all times
- Eligibility and enrollment tracking, with bi-monthly reporting
- Clients only: $100 set up/annual fee (groups with 20+), $150 (groups <20); $34 per notice
For groups who require an on-site HR solution, an SPHR certified specialist is available to come to your offices once for an assessment of your HR needs and thereafter as often as you require, to help outsource some or all of your HR responsibilities. Flexible contracts and project-only options available. Contact us for more information.